VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have Panasonic X920 full HD camcorder and it is using Android application called Panasonic Image App which is used for remote control of camcorder, recording, baby monitor and playing MTS files. Nevertheless, when I choose to play MTS file, it cannot play it on camcorder to TV but it tries to play directly on my mobile phone within this application. When I click "play it on TV" I get error message Device cannot be found although my camcorder is connected to TV via HDMI.
    Any help? Is it possible to control camcorder player with this remote app? It is shame that I need to walk to camcorder if I want to select other scene to play or to fast forward current scene.
    Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Noone?

Poslano s LG G4 mobilnog
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    tv's don't usually play mts files. you'd have to convert to simple mp4 for most of them. if you sent it to a media player connected to the tv it might work.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It seems you didn't understand me. Camcorder is connected via HDMI to TV. I can play MTS files that way but I have to be near camera to control play, pause, FF, etc. How can I use Android app as remote control to start and stop camcorder player via HDMI? Is it possible for X920?

Poslano s LG G4 mobilnog
    Quote Quote