I'm looking into the possibilities of organizing a 60 minutes event at our school with a live video streaming over the LAN.
We're thinking in the direction of:
- An actioncam with wifi streaming capabilities
- Plain TV quality 640x480, 24 bit, 25 fps plus audio
- A simple HTML5/CSS website with an embedded video object to view the live stream at 100-150 stations
The following questions come to mind:
- Are there any recommendations as to the brand/model of the Actioncam?
- Does Actioncam battery life allow 60 minutes continuous video streaming via wifi?
- Do we need something like a mediastreamer application running on the server or can all web clients just pick up the stream from that one camera?
- What should we expect in terms of network load if 100-150 clients are watching the stream?
Your suggestions will be much appreciated.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2