VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. It is weird, I still think that 8.0c was the most solid there was. Heck everything seems to work, export, import, frame server is not buggy (audio has project frequency and audio works multiple times), no weird export errors that users occasionally have, memory errors, even progressive HDV is rendered smart(this feature was broken later on). That version 8.0c is 32bit. So it perhaps it all started with 64bit versions ...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
    It is weird, I still think that 8.0c was the most solid there was. Heck everything seems to work, export, import, frame server is not buggy (audio has project frequency and audio works multiple times), no weird export errors that users occasionally have, memory errors, even progressive HDV is rendered smart(this feature was broken later on). That version 8.0c is 32bit. So it perhaps it all started with 64bit versions ...
    I don't know, Ver8 doesn't work on my end I have Wind 7 though, The file you passed thru your Vegas 8 shows CBR on mediainfo so after all mediainfo is not that bad, I still don't understand why the Golden Gate Bridge_0001 file worked on your end and not on mine, I did try both options, print to tape from a folder it gave me file unknown error, and I loaded it to the time line and print to HDV and it started rendering the file.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Is it 8.0 c version? It says 8.0 c build 260. Did not do anything to that ts file, just load it into Vegas.
    I have win 7 64bit OS.
    Last edited by _Al_; 30th Apr 2016 at 01:07.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Is it 8.0 c version? It says 8.0 c build 260. Did not do anything to that ts file, just load it into Vegas.
    I have win 7 64bit OS.
    Yes it is Ver 8.0 c build 260, How do you load the file? Like to the timeline and print as HDV or render as HDV?
    Last edited by dellsam34; 30th Apr 2016 at 18:46.
    Quote Quote  
  5. yes, dropping it from windows explorer into Vegas , directly into timeline or project media, it does not matter, then exporting proper HDV video, using MainConcept mpeg2 HDV template
    Quote Quote  
  6. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    yes, dropping it from windows explorer into Vegas , directly into timeline or project media, it does not matter, then exporting proper HDV video, using MainConcept mpeg2 HDV template
    Yep, I did the same thing, Vegas 8 renders the file, Are sure you loaded the 200MB file that I posted and not the compliant 40MB one?

Update: Ok I was doing it the wrong way, I didn't use main concept, I see I get that black screen that says no compression required.
    Last edited by dellsam34; 30th Apr 2016 at 23:22.
    Quote Quote