VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Greetings from Canada to you all, my 1st post here, as i just discovered your site.

OK, here is my problem, the following streaming URL of Fox News is of .ts format:

http://cms.cyntel.co:8000/live/walter/walter/3501.ts

I am using VLC 2.1.5 rincewind, it plays great for a few seconds and then stops, I have also used every other mediaplayer that i could find but ended up with same result.

My video card is invidia gforce game ready driver (latest).

I even tried to increase the "cache size" in VLC, but still the same result.

Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem?

thanks in advance.
    Last edited by crazy_canuck; 17th Apr 2016 at 02:39.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Slow internet connection?

The stream seems to average around 3MBit, so you are going to want something like a 4MBit internet connection.
    Last edited by KarMa; 17th Apr 2016 at 05:04.
    Quote Quote  
  3. thanks for your reply, I have tested my Internet speed at different sites and they all showed over48mb/s.

I don't think the speed is the problem.

cheers
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hi crazy-canuck try in vlc pressing the repeat button one or two times
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm having the same issue, hitting the repeat button on VLC seems to help but you still get the interruption every 10 seconds, any workaround to not get the cut off every 10 seconds.
    Quote Quote