VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I can see it in this screenshot no my screenshot.
    But I can't figure out what filter and where to download and how to add it to the graphedit.

In this link the top image https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/371206-Help!-GraphStudio-recording-stopping-randoml...on-stop-button

Or the image:Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.png
Views:	471
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	36602
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Should be under Video Compressors after you install the package.

There's also GraphStudioNext, by the way. Handy search box.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GraphStudioNext x264vfw.PNG
Views:	894
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	36605
    Quote Quote  
  3. vaporeon800 Hi,

Can you tell me what package to install and where to get the package from ? Maybe just the package name is enough.

Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I downloaded the package from here if it's the right package: http://www.free-codecs.com/x264_vfw_download.htm
    Installed it.

Then running the grapheditplus but I can't find it any where there. I tried under directshow filters and also tried marked all categories but it's not there.
    Then tried to click in grapheditplus on the Add button and went to the directory where the package installed: C:\Program Files (x86)\x264vfw
    But in this directory I have only two .ico (icons) files and one uninstall exe file.

What am I missing ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    As I said, Video Compressors. Not DirectShow Filters.

GraphStudioNext can group everything together under ALL, while judging from the screenshots, GraphEditPlus can't.
    Quote Quote  
  6. vaporeon800 i don't have it on the graphstudionext i guess since i didn't install the package yet of the x264vfw H.264/MPEG4 AVC codec
    can you send me the graphstudionext with the filters you have already ? the one in the screenshot you added.

I can't find a link for download the package.

I tried the graphstudionext and it's not there. Looked under Video Compressors. I have only 9 filters under Video Compressors and it's not there.
    From the link you posted i download this version:

Download GraphStudio Next 0.7.0.430 64-bit

I select graph > insert filter
    And when running it under Video Compressors i see:

Click image for larger version

Name:	graphnext.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	36608
    Quote Quote  
  7. Make sure you're not trying to mix 32 bit and 64 bit. Try 32 bit GraphStudioNext.
    Quote Quote  
  8. sneaker is right. The 32 bit is working. I tried the 64. Thanks you all.
    Quote Quote