VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Today I can make that I will see video and hear audio as preview and I can save in real time the audio to a wave file.
    My problem is I can't figure out two things:

1. How to save the video to a avi/mp4 file so I will have two files one of video and one of audio.(I have audio wave file but I want another file for video) ?

2. How to save both video and audio in real time to one mp4 file ? (without or with compress) ?

This is a screenshot of my graph as it is now. And the steps i'm doing.
    First I connected the audio part first the AVI mux to the file the wav file then the teefilter to the directsound.
    Then connected the video part.

The result I see the video I hear the audio and it's saving in real time the audio to the wav file.
    But I can't figure out how to work and save the video to a file.

This is a link to the screenshot of my graph just bigger to see it better: http://i.stack.imgur.com/IzhiQ.jpg

If someone could show me please how my graph should look like with also saving the video file and also both audio and video to one file ?

Thank you.

Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried add the avi muxer and a file writer?

I'm not sure how to write to a mp4 though. Some mp4 muxer filter.
    Quote Quote