VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I have two files (less than 3 mb) from a chrome temporary folder that I need as much audio extracted as I can get from them, they were both originally streaming audio files. Can anyone please help me with this process? I can forward the two files if necessary, I am at my wits end in getting as much audio out of these files as I can, and need the help.

Thank you!

Mik
    Quote Quote  
  2. What kind of audio and video are they? If you don't know post a MediaInfo text readout.

Is there something wrong with the file that the audio doesn't extract? What have you tried already?

AoA Audio Extractor can extract most audio from most video files.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    They are audio temp files from the Google Chrome Browser, I used the online repair site video repair tool, and there is audio, the diagnostics proved that. I'll run the mediainfo and post it for you to take a look.

Miklos
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    What kind of audio and video are they? If you don't know post a MediaInfo text readout.

Is there something wrong with the file that the audio doesn't extract? What have you tried already?

AoA Audio Extractor can extract most audio from most video files.
    They are both mpeg-4 and it reports that they are truncated.

Mik
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Can someone please take a look at this temp file, and tell me what is wrong with it ie... headers, etc... I'm so confused right now...
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  6. I removed the file I had uploaded after being informed I had extracted the audio from the wrong file. I apologize. I don't know how to get the audio from it.
    Last edited by manono; 6th Apr 2016 at 19:11.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by ribsplitter View Post
    Can someone please take a look at this temp file, and tell me what is wrong with it ie... headers, etc... I'm so confused right now...
    I can't get a single program to acknowledge that as an MP4. Even MediaInfo's displaying nothing.
    Quote Quote