I've created a bunch of scripts which can extract video and audio streams from any media
In this archive there are a couple of batch files you can use to extract audio and video
streams based on the mediainfo lite.
1)Install Mediainfo and check your files mediainfo to find in which formats are its video and
2) Download and copy ffmpeg to the directory where your video file is.
3) Now extract the most suitable script according to your mediainfo into the folder of the
4) Drag and Drop the video file into it, a process starts, after it finishes there will be two files
"Video_Stream.(mp4,avi)" and "Audio_Stream.(m4a,mp3,ac3)" they are your splitted
Below is a guide on which script to use on which files.
Note: you should select your script by referring to these in your mediainfo
- Video: AVC, Audio: AAC - Script: AVCAAC.bat
- Video: AVC, Audio: MP3 - Script: AVCMP3.bat
- Video: AVC, Audio: AC3 - Script: AVCAC3.bat
- Video: XVID, Audio: MP3 - Script: XVIDMP3.bat
- Video: XVID, Audio: AC3 - Script: XVIDAC3.bat
More formats coming soon.
Please do post your opinions and suggestions and critics.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Very good then, thanks!
How to use ffmpeg
Sent from my P4 using Tapatalk