+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi Guys,

I kindly need a player with following features:

1. Playlist playing
    2. Crossfade video if one ends, the next comes in without interrupts
    3. Loop, start from beginning, if the playlist was played
    4. Auto zoom video to screensize to remove black frame

Normally I use Media Player Classic, love it, but could not figure out, if it supports crossfading.

What are your suggestions? Thanks for support! Hope I can get a solution.

Cheers
    KC
    Last edited by khan.cross; 12th Mar 2016 at 11:30.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hello Khan,
    Were you ever able to find any Video players to do these somewhat basic video and crossfade functions?

I have also been looking for a few years for a video player with crossfade option, and can play video playlists, and video fade out options? A video player that can do this simple features, would be great,
    even if not internal or built in option, or can possible use external effects or plugins to crossfade video & audio.
    So all mp4 videos in video playlists, can transition to next video automatically smoothly .

Most all of the many many video players , I have checked out, even the overpriced paid ones, cannot even crossfade, or have good Video/audio enhancements and features.
    Most of the video players out today, all have the same old old mediocre and very limited video options, not too many really stand out.
    A few video players that come close, but both have too many bugs or issues, wasted too much time already on them both:
    **(Pot player)- Good, but not great. has potential, but too many bugs, with little documentation, and no support! (Made in China)
    No matter what pc, even with lots of RAM, Potplayer stutters and freezes on high HD videos.
    No simple video crossfading options. Cannot find any way at all to do this in Potplayer.

**(Virtual DJ) is good, and can crossfade videos, but uses a lot of RAM, but as with many others online, even with lots of RAM, it also has many problems stutters and freezes on high HD videos.
    Virtual DJ also forces their huge distracting ugly logo on your video screen which makes all your videos look terrible, unless you pay a huge 300.00 price for pro, or an overpriced monthly fee just to remove.
    I even purchased the overpriced Virtual DJ 8 android remote app, but has apparently not been updated since 2015, and does not work well, cannot get app to connect to any Windows pcs running virtual dj.

Please let me know, if you or anyone knows of any Free or reasonably priced video player or program ,even if not internal, or can possible use external effects or plugins to crossfade video & audio M3U video Playlists??

Cheers!!!
    Quote Quote