VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all,
    I'm a complete novice when it comes to most things electronic, so really need the help of you more experienced technically minded folk. My mum has bought a panasonic dmp-bdt270 blu-ray player. She lives in Australia and is unable to play the blu-ray films i sent her.

I have tried searching for unlocking codes or instructions for this make and model but for the life of me can't find anything. There doesn't seem to be anything out there for this particular model, i did find references to other similar dmp-bdt models but not the 270.

Can any of you kind folk please help me out so that my mum can enjoy her films. She is mostly house bound and her films are important to her. Thanks in advance guys.

(P.S If this is in the wrong section of the forum i do apologise, if so let me know the correct section and i will repost it there, thank you)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Are you creating the blu-ray disks yourself or are they store bought?
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    if there even is a hack for your bluray player it'll only be
    for the dvd side only. not every blueray / dvd player can be hacked.
    Quote Quote  
  4. They are store bought DVDs and blu-rays
    Quote Quote  
  5. I just thought you entered the code and unlocked all regions, or is it different with the more modern players?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    most player do use codes, others use a special remote. but like i said not every player can be unlocked
    and for the dvd's you also have the issue of NTSC & PAL format.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I'm confused, so do i need a code or a remote?
    If a remote, where do i get one from please?

Sorry to sound stupid guys but like i say i know nothing about this stuff really
    Quote Quote