VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi!
    Please tell me if there's a way to download all videos+images of an Instagram account in their original quality.
    I know about softwares that can do this, but they don't download their original quality.

With thanks,
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    If Instagram doesn't host/store them in their original quality then....no....it's not possible.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Username2013 View Post
    Hi!
    Please tell me if there's a way to download all videos+images of an Instagram account in their original quality.
    I know about softwares that can do this, but they don't download their original quality.

With thanks,
    4K Stogram ( Works great! )
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    If Instagram doesn't host/store them in their original quality then....no....it's not possible.
    I can download a video or an image in its original quality, but when using a batch downloader those images are resized
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by johnruiz View Post
    Hi!

With thanks,

Finished installation. When opening this is what I see Image
    [Attachment 35961 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by johnruiz View Post
    Hi!

With thanks,

Finished installation. When opening this is what I see Image
    [Attachment 35961 - Click to enlarge]
    I don't know. Never had that problem after installation. I've used it on Windows 7, 10, and currently 8.1 with no issues.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I would also like such software but in my opinion there is no such yet all the more in original quality. I think it's impossible the only thing that can be done is to increase the number of likes and comments under the video, I know this for sure since I used this service IGautolike by myself and all the new videos that I upload are gaining quite many likes. I think soon there will be a service for downloading videos no doubt about it.
    Quote Quote