VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a cheap Android smartphone (4.4.2) and I was wondering if there is an app to record streaming audio. I have a number of radio stations (streaming) that I listen to. I have the VLC for Android, but the VLC does not have a record button (like VLC for Windows). I know it takes a fair bit of CPU horsepower to listen to a stream and simultaneously record it. My question is: Is there a free app that I can use to record the streaming radio that I listen to?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Lots of them on the play store.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
  3. Can you please recommend an app? I find a lot of apps for Android are half-baked , poorly designed, with adds or they want money for the useful extra features. VLC for Android is quite good, but I don't see any record button.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I don't record audio on my android tablet. I still use the PC for that. So I can't recommend any android audio recording app to you at this time.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote