VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi,
    After an extensive search for the drivers for this card, I have given up. I am turning to a couple of forums and see if anyone can help me locate what I need.

I have a Harris XD-200 video card that I am trying to test. I cannot find the drivers. I even searched for the hardware ID under Windows to no avail.

Here is the information on the card:

Harris XD-200
    9400-0956-01 Rev E

This was pulled from a working Harris IconStation. I have a hard drive that has the G-Scribe program that this card works with, but I cannot find the drivers in there because I can't even identify the card in the hardware profile. If I install the card in an XP, Vista, or Windows 7 computer, it shows up as an Unknown Device video card. The card has 5 BNC connectors on the back labeled PGM-IN, PGM-OUT, KEY-IN, KEY-OUT, REF-IN. There is also a supplementary sound card hooked through a ribbon cable with 6 BNC connectors labeled CH 1/2 IN, CH 1/2 OUT, CH 3/4 IN, CH 3/4 OUT, LTC IN, LTC OUT.

If anyone has any ideas on where to find the drivers for this, it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks
    Mike
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Here is a little more information....the hard drive that will detect these cards has RTX 1.1. I downloaded RTX 1.4 but it won't detect the card. I am guessing this is because I don't have a USB serial numbered drive....

But that is only a guess.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Yes. That is the exact same board.

Any idea where to get a driver for this thing?

I can't update the firmware to 1.4 because 1.4 can't see it because there is no driver loaded. The 1.1 software will see it, but I have to uninstall 1.1 to update it to 1.4 and I am hesitant to do that because at least 1.1 acknowledges the card.

Mike
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Yep. Got them.

I might have figured out the issue. I don't think the install program is too compatible with Windows 7. I just installed WinXP on a hard drive and ran the Inscriber program and it found the video card right off the bat. I tried to reinstall under Win7 in XP Compatibility Mode and it wouldn't detect the card.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    That was the issue. I just installed 1.4 on a clean XP hard drive, I was able to update the firmware on the XD-200 and now it shows up in the Phoenix Control Panel. I'm messing around with it and trying to see if I can get the thing to run under Win7 in XP Mode or something.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    hi
    hw r u guys
    i just want to ask you did you find away to instal XD-200 on win7?
    because i have the same problem it's already working on win xp 32 bit but i need to upgrade it.
    please if u found how to do it help me.
    thank you
    Quote Quote