VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello everyone! I wonder if someone could help me. I’m trying to open an avisynth script in Virtual Dub, but it keeps giving me an error message that reads: Avi import filter error (80040154).
    But let me explain myself better. I’m trying to find a way to produce the best quality DVD from footage shot in HD. I used Premiere CS4 to edit it and Encore to author it but the quality was unacceptable. Trying to figure out what to do, I bumped into Jeff Bellune’s tutorial which also uses Dan Isaac’s presets and workflow. To cut the long story short, I followed their advice and exported my HD file from premiere using MPEG 2 I-preset, (producing an m2v video + a wav audio). I installed Avisynth official build, virtual dub and Lagarith lossless codec. I also added the AviSynth plugins and the fftw3.dll file as instructed. So far so good, but I have stuck here. I wonder whether I have made some mistake writing the script. It reads: hd2sd("school feast 25 March2013.m2v", AutoIndex=true, OutputColorSpace="YUY2", OutputBFF=true). I’ve got this problem on both my laptop and desktop, with windows 10 (i5) and 7 (i7) respectively. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Are you trying to mix AviSynth 32 bit and VirtualDub 64 bit (or vice versa)? Don't.

3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    billylouvar, Do not post the same topic on several forums.
    Please do not cross post, once is enough.

Continue in: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/376861-Virtual-Dub-and-AviSynth-error-messages?p=24...06#post2432006

Moderator redwudz