VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, everyone!

I have found a website that livestreams popular Tv channels around the world! There's gonna be a concert broadcasted in one of those channels and I think this is the only chance I have to record it since it is from South Korea and I'm in no way near the country (or even the continent).

Here's the website:

You have to click the third option, the one that ends in "ct.flv"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2016-02-06 22:15:50.png
Views:	1312
Size:	249.8 KB
ID:	35543

I have tried the Adblock plus trick, I looked for a rtmp. rtsp. manifest, smil, and nothing comes out Please I'm begging you, I want to record that concert!

Thank you in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by jamus View Post
    Hello, everyone!

I have found a website that livestreams popular Tv channels around the world! There's gonna be a concert broadcasted in one of those channels and I think this is the only chance I have to record it since it is from South Korea and I'm in no way near the country (or even the continent).

Here's the website:

You have to click the third option, the one that ends in "ct.flv"

[Attachment 35543 - Click to enlarge]

I have tried the Adblock plus trick, I looked for a rtmp. rtsp. manifest, smil, and nothing comes out Please I'm begging you, I want to record that concert!

Thank you in advance!
    hi

Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmp://119.202.61.202/live/" -a "live/" -f "WIN 19,0,0,185" -W "http://live.64ma.com:1930/tv/cmp.swf?ver=201406301600" --live -y "livetv" -o video.flv
    Quote Quote  
  3. biezom, you're a saint, a heaven-sent saviour for those in need. Thank you very, VERY much!!

Please, if you have a bitcoin wallet, allow me to send you some bits! I owe you a lot, man, you've just made my year!

But, can I ask, how did you find this part:

"rtmp://119.202.61.202/live/"
    and what is this?:

-f "WIN 19,0,0,185"
    I never thought about using RTMPDump, I'm an idiot
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by jamus View Post
    biezom, you're a saint, a heaven-sent saviour for those in need. Thank you very, VERY much!!

Please, if you have a bitcoin wallet, allow me to send you some bits! I owe you a lot, man, you've just made my year!

But, can I ask, how did you find this part:

and what is this?:

-f "WIN 19,0,0,185"
    I never thought about using RTMPDump, I'm an idiot
    i'm on debian linux and i use ngrep to sniff traffic (i can't use a windows pc for the moment so i can't help you on windows maybe an other user on this forum can help you)

-f "WIN 19,0,0,185"
    the version of the flash not important in this case you can use the code without this option
    Quote Quote  
  5. "rtmp://119.202.61.202/live/"
    i'm on debian linux and i use ngrep to sniff traffic (i can't use a windows pc for the moment so i can't help you on windows maybe an other user on this forum can help you)

-f "WIN 19,0,0,185"
    the version of the flash not important in this case you can use the code without this option
    That's great! I'm on Linux too. Mind to share the command(s) to sniff the traffic?

Again, thank you so much for the help!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by jamus View Post

-f "WIN 19,0,0,185"
    That's great! I'm on Linux too. Mind to share the command(s) to sniff the traffic?

Again, thank you so much for the help!
    in root terminal
    maybe need install ngrep
    Code:
    apt-get install ngrep
    adapt wlan0 with your interface connected
    Code:
    ngrep rtmp -d wlan0
    Code:
    ...\.f.i.....!...u..ib.l.L!4.1&:...kc.|!.o@.n....6..I[...!...GC/z..0...2...
      ..s...V...z.................connect.?..........app...live/..flashVer...WIN 
      19,0,0,185..swfUrl..5http://live.64ma.com:1930/tv/cmp.swf?ver=201406301600.
      .tc.Url...rtmp://119.202.61.202/live/..fpad....capabilities.@m........audio
      Codecs.@.........videoCodecs.@o........videoFunction.?..........pageUrl..Xh
      ttp://live.64ma.com:1930/tv/html/flv.asp?code=J2ikP2iYJ6w0JRXKTn1KS2vSHRXT1
      gvCvgMCNBDY4..objectEncoding.@...........
    app >>-a
    swfUrl >>-W
    tcUrl >> -r
    pageUrl >>-p
    flashVer>>-f

to find playpath -y option
    Code:
    ngrep play -d wlan0

Code:
      ................play.............livetv                                    
    ########
    Last edited by biezom; 7th Feb 2016 at 04:05.
    Quote Quote  
  7. other option use rtmpsrv

in root terminal

1)add rules in firewall to redirect traffic and run rtmpsrv

Code:
    iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p tcp --dport 1935 -j REDIRECT & rtmpsrv
    2)run your stream on your browser

3) the terminal return and the stream don't play on your browser (it's normal)
    Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmp://119.202.61.202/live/" -a "live/" -f "WIN 19,0,0,185" -W "http://live.64ma.com:1930/tv/cmp.swf" -p "http://live.64ma.com:1930/tv/html/flv.asp?code=J2ikP2iYJ6w0JRXKTn1KS2vSHRXT1gvCvgMCNBDY4" --live -y "livetv" -o "2016-02-07_11-06-37_livetv.flv"
    4)copy the code and stop the command (Ctrl +C)

5)stop the rule

Code:
    iptables -t nat -D OUTPUT -p tcp --dport 1935 -j REDIRECT
    6) paste the code in user terminal
    Quote Quote  
  8. Thank you very much, biezom! I've just tried the first method and it worked flawlessly! The second one I'll try later, it's 4 am here and need some rest

I'll make sure to pass on the knowledge and help other users as you did with me, thank you again biezom! Have a great day!
    Quote Quote