I'm a non-professional user with a Black Magic Cinema Camera 2.5k (BMCC). I want have a number of separate audio outputs that I want to record with the video in Black Magic Media Express. The audio channels are:
- Microphone 1 via XLR or 1/4" balanced
- Microphone 2 via XLR or 1/4" balanced
- SDI audio from the BMCC embedded in video via SDI
- line out or S/PDIF from PC
I'm trying to find a product from Black Magic Design that I can use to record these audio channels. I want to adjust the audio channels in post-production while not having to sync etc. I have found the following products (from expensive to less expensive):
1. HyperDeck Studio Pro. Can record to SSD and/or via Thunderbolt to Mac/PC, sufficient inputs to maintain the audio channels.
2. UltraStudio 4k. Can record via Thunderbolt to Mac/PC and has inputs needed to maintain all the audio channels + more.
3. DeckLink Studio 4k. Has inputs I need. Can I use inputs at the same time and record with Media Express with multiple audio channels?
4. UltraStudio Express. Can record via Thunderbolt to Mac/PC. Does it have the necessary inputs? Can I use inputs at the same time and record with Media Express with multiple audio channels?
Can anyone answer my questions or tell me if I'm missing something? If there are other solutions for my situation, please let me know. Feel free to suggest non-Black Magic Design products.
Looking forward to your replies.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1