These instructions are confirmed to work on 64 Bit Windows 10 Enterprise. However, I suspect that they will work on 7 and 8 as well if you are having trouble.
Step 1: Install .Net 2.0
- Click Start
- Type "Features"
- Select "Turn Windows features on or off"
- Select ".NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)"
- Select Ok
Step 2: Install VOB2MPG
Step 3: Get a copy of mscoree.dll for .NET 2.0
- If you trust me use the attached zip file
- If you don't trust me extract it from any 32 bit installer for .NET 2.0. I used this file on Microsoft's servers
- Open the Downloaded File in 7Zip
- Open the .msp file in 7Zip
- Extract "FL_mscoree_dll_____X86.3643236F_FC70_11D3_A536_00 90278A1BB8" and rename it "mscoree.dll"
Step 4: Copy mscoree.dll into the VOB2MPG folder
- Copy mscoree.dll to "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\BadgerIT\VOB2MPG v3"
VOB2MPG should now work on your machine.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thanks a lot! It works on my Win 10 now!
Open the Downloaded File in 7Zip
Open the .msp file in 7Zip
Extract "FL_mscoree_dll_____X86.3643236F_FC70_11D3_A53 6_00 90278A1BB8" and rename it "mscoree.dll"
I thought winrar could be used to extract the required dll from the msp file, but winrar didn't work ( got error message), I had to use 7zip to extract the dll from the msp file (as you stated in your clear directions). Why didn't winrar work in this case?
Last edited by jimdagys; 9th Feb 2016 at 09:53.
excellent instructions! and thank you Baldrick for linking to this page from the program pageif all else fails read the manual
This thread kind of surprises me, because I never had any trouble running VOB2MPG on any version of Windows, including 10.
But I suppose if people are having trouble, it's good to have a functioning solution. Well done.Do or do not. There is no "try." - Yoda
Hello. I used the registered PRO Version on my Windows 7. No, thanks to the info above I could install vob2mpg pro again on my windows 10, but the registration server is unable to connect. Could anybody help me with this? I already contacted "Chris" from BadgerIT, so let's see what his idea is?
anyway, I get this error:
Unable to connect to the registration server.
The server may be experiencing difficulties or you may be blocking a request to www.svcd2dvd.com on port 80 by VOB2MPG PRO with your firewall.
Please click the 'Back' button followed by the 'Next' button to try again.
Alternatively you can use your browser to get the code by clicking on the button below....
- Your browser will go to a page with the registration code.
- Copy all of the text in the textbox.
- Cancel this wizard and the code will appear in the registration window.
- Click "register" to complete the process.7
Already tried it with a deactivated firewall, but also no way.