These instructions are confirmed to work on 64 Bit Windows 10 Enterprise. However, I suspect that they will work on 7 and 8 as well if you are having trouble.
Step 1: Install .Net 2.0
- Click Start
- Type "Features"
- Select "Turn Windows features on or off"
- Select ".NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)"
- Select Ok
Step 2: Install VOB2MPG
Step 3: Get a copy of mscoree.dll for .NET 2.0
- If you trust me use the attached zip file
- If you don't trust me extract it from any 32 bit installer for .NET 2.0. I used this file on Microsoft's servers
- Open the Downloaded File in 7Zip
- Open the .msp file in 7Zip
- Extract "FL_mscoree_dll_____X86.3643236F_FC70_11D3_A536_00 90278A1BB8" and rename it "mscoree.dll"
Step 4: Copy mscoree.dll into the VOB2MPG folder
- Copy mscoree.dll to "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\BadgerIT\VOB2MPG v3"
VOB2MPG should now work on your machine.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thanks a lot! It works on my Win 10 now!
Open the Downloaded File in 7Zip
Open the .msp file in 7Zip
Extract "FL_mscoree_dll_____X86.3643236F_FC70_11D3_A53 6_00 90278A1BB8" and rename it "mscoree.dll"
I thought winrar could be used to extract the required dll from the msp file, but winrar didn't work ( got error message), I had to use 7zip to extract the dll from the msp file (as you stated in your clear directions). Why didn't winrar work in this case?
Last edited by jimdagys; 9th Feb 2016 at 09:53.
excellent instructions! and thank you Baldrick for linking to this page from the program pageif all else fails read the manual
This thread kind of surprises me, because I never had any trouble running VOB2MPG on any version of Windows, including 10.
But I suppose if people are having trouble, it's good to have a functioning solution. Well done.Do or do not. There is no "try." - Yoda