VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everyone.
    Im currently recording my game play and i am having an issue. I'm using the following settings; HD1060, 60FPS, Quality between better and best, Decoder DXVA (AMD RADEON HD5450.
    Sometimes it records fine and then other times with the same settings i try to open the game play and it says; ERROR 2002 - a bad public movie atom was found in the movie.
    What can i do?
    Thanks !
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It might help if you were to mention what program is giving you this error. Also the movie format >> .mp4 etc.

A quick 'Google' of the entire error message returns many hits but most are several years old and refer to specific programs such as iTunes. Might not be relevant to you.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    It might help if you were to mention what program is giving you this error. Also the movie format >> .mp4 etc.

A quick 'Google' of the entire error message returns many hits but most are several years old and refer to specific programs such as iTunes. Might not be relevant to you.
    Well its captured through an elgato hd60. Its an mp4 but i cant play it through quicktime nor can i import it into sony vegas pro
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Chances are that the frame-rate is screwed - that is what some of the 'Google' results state.

All I can suggest id that you look at those search results and the fixes refered to.

Maybe others have more suggestions.

Did you contact Support at Elgato ?
    Quote Quote