VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. This has got to be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Is this the reason that the Pats lost the AFC Championship? I thought Bill Belichick was smarter than this. And, no. I am not a Pats fan. Just check my profile info. I will leave it to the forum members to guess which Texas team I root for. Hint: you got a 50/50 shot.

Shoulda gone with an iPad, Bill.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/microsoft-s-surface-tablets-crash-during-another-nfl-ga...e-499363.shtml
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by SameSelf View Post
    Shoulda gone with an iPad, Bill.
    Because iPads always work when a network fails?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I will give you a single guess which OS the server was running. No peaking.
    Quote Quote  
  4. A computer should not crash because a network failed. The OS and software should handle it gracefully. That was simply a poor excuse on Microsoft's part. Not that I think an iPad would work any better.
    Quote Quote  
  5. The funniest thing about this is how bad of a $400 million investment this was for Microsoft. When they work as expected, coaches and players, if they don't outright call them iPads, call them iPad-like devices. When they fail, they are called Microsoft Surface tablets. Microsoft just can't win here.
    Quote Quote