VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker or buy a VSO converter software :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Hi Ennio,
    Yeah, I made it successfully!
    Following your guide above, finally I get a file thd+ac3. Your're a helpful man, Ennio!
    Then I change file thd+ac3 to *.ac3, put the file ac3 into tsMuxer and tsMuxer recognizes it as true HD (ac3 core + tue HD), and then I mux it with a avc file to ISO.
    I burn the iso file to disc and then play it on my Sony BD player, audio shows true HD 7.1. Great!!
    Thank you once again.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Eventhough tsMuxer recognizes it as "AC3 core + ..." beware that it isn't an AC3 core really. It is an independent AC3 track.

DTS core within DTS-MA is indeed a core. That core combined with the extra audio-data will result in the DTS-MA track.

Anyways, nice to hear things worked out fine.

Cheers
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hello Ennio again,
    I made successfully a file "thd+ac3" from a THD Amos as the talk above.
    Now I have a problem with a new THD file. The steps in UsEac3to like what I did before, but this time the error occurred as below:

I do not understand why?
    Can you have a look at it for me?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I think there is something wrong with your TrueHD source. Maybe things went wrong during demuxing (I don't know what software you use for demuxing). You can try to import the whole sourcefile (so, with video, audio, subs etc) in eac3toGUI and it will analyse your input. After that, you can choose the truehd track in "input" box (eac3to will show a number for the elementary stream) and choose output as usual "thd+ac3". (You don't have to run Global parameters --> demux). Just normally click "add" button and eac3to will try & demux the TrueHD track and try to output as "thd+ac3".
    This may help, I don't know what would be wrong with your audiotrack. Perhaps others can help out better.

If it doesn't work, maybe you can put MediaInfo data here?

cheers
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hi Ennio,
    I demuxed it with gMKVExtractGUI. I tried to follow your guide above with eac3toGUI, but the result was the same.
    I think the THD source has something wrong within it. Anyway, thank you very much for your kind.
    Quote Quote