VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I want to include some video clips from a samsung phone on my home video. I got Wondershare for converting them but although they now load into Video studio 11, they dont play during the playback. just a black screen with sound? Any help appreciated
    Quote Quote  
  2. What format did you convert them to ? If you don't know use mediainfo (view=>text) . Does the converted video play in other applications like media players (e.g. MPCHC, VLC etc...) and only fail in video studio ?

If the conversion actually worked fine in other programs, perhaps the format and/or settings you used were incompatible with movie studio. In that case, you can try converting to a format this is actually supported
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    " I got Wondershare for converting them "

what did you convert them into ? what format

and what orientation did you use when recording
    did you hold the phone vertical or horizontal ?
    vertical is not DVD compatible
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks for your replies. I tried avi and mov they do play as individual clips in video studio but when i insert them in my timeline with other clips from my camera they dont play during the finished video , just a black screen and sound. I thought it might be a memory thing with my pc?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by wendfd View Post
    I tried avi and mov
    That means nothing because those are containers, not types of video (codecs).
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thats all I have. I just tried converting to mp2 and that seems to work better
    Quote Quote