VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am creating a video using Corel video studio -

I have a video clip (.MTS file) in which the sound is quite distorted. I am attempting to sync the sound from the original sound file that was played when the video was being filmed - which is a .M4A file.

However, when I import that into an audio track, that audio clip turns out to be slightly longer - about half a second to one second - which makes the synchronization quite messed up towards the end.

What can I do to fix this - would converting the M4A file to some other format help (I already tried converting to .wav)?

I am using Corel Video Studio Pro X6

Anybody that can help urgently - I will very much appreciate it!
    spancha

operating_system: Windows 10
    System_Drive: C
    32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You could take that converted .wav file and run it through the freeware audio editor Audacity or a similar audio editor to change the length of it then mux it back with the video.

But others here may have better suggestions. And welcome to our forums.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks, redwudz - for the suggestion. I didn't have time to try it out - had to show my video to the audience over the weekend! So I stuck to the original distorted audio. I will try it out later!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    That is what I do-convert. You can do it for other situations also. It generally works fine.
    Quote Quote