VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, guys! After successfully burning my authored DVD on disc, I noticed that something has gone wrong with the navigation buttons - when I push the "up" arrow of the remote control, it goes down, "left" arrow and it goes right and so on. Where lies the problem?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    It might help if you told us what you used to author your dvd with...like the free dvd styler or scenarist or something else...

If you don't want to reauthor you can probably fix the controls with dvdremake or pgcedit and burn it again.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    It might help if you told us what you used to author your dvd with...like the free dvd styler or scenarist or something else...

If you don't want to reauthor you can probably fix the controls with dvdremake or pgcedit and burn it again.
    Well, I use mostly Vobblanker and PGCEdit (and IFOEdit for remuxing)
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  5. No, but I'll check them out. Thx, m8!
    Quote Quote  
  6. I think I should rewrite my question as following: how should I edit (in PGCEdit) the way the highlight moves, as I navigate with the remote control? There should be some sort of commands which are responsible for the way it moves from button to button.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    DVD buttons are selected according to their numerical order and not by simple right,left, up and down.
    Quote Quote  
  8. how should I edit (in PGCEdit) the way the highlight moves, as I navigate with the remote control?
    Highligth the menu at the left. Press the Menu icon at top. In the "Menu Buttons" window that pops up rigth click a button. In the "Menu Editor" that pop up use the sliders for "Adjacent buttons" (I use DVDRemake for this)
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 12_10_2015 , 9_05_07 PM.png
Views:	172
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	34772  

Quote Quote  
  9. OMG!! Didn't know it was that easy!! Thanks, man!!! (again)
    Quote Quote