VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    WoW that cool news it records 1080p 60fps
    http://www.hdpvr2gaming.com/product.sc?productId=73
    In case any of you are wondering is not same as HD PVR 2/Colossus 2 it dose come with much different hardware encoder chip set know as ITE Tech IT9517 Grabber Device it basically a much newer then what foundon HD Rocket.
    Last edited by SHS; 27th Nov 2015 at 16:10.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Update It USB bus powered so no more external power supply
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Do you know what bittrate this can record at? I looked all over on the net I cannot find any information on it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I have no idea Wizard23 at this time as it was just kind of big surprise to me and I'm sure it will about same as HD-PVR Rocket or more then 18Mbps so will know soon as one get one here in few week then I know unless I can info out hauppauge or may post on there facebook page, what really kind of interesting is the driver inf for this device look like it is listed as BDA Filter from look of driver.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I just read at Facebook that it doesn´t do 5.1 AC3 via the HDMI port. For my usage useless.

Link:
    https://www.facebook.com/hauppaugecomputerworks/photos/pb.188024431224610.-2207520000....type=3&theater
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by xxxxx View Post
    I just read at Facebook that it doesn´t do 5.1 AC3 via the HDMI port. For my usage useless.
    Link:
    https://www.facebook.com/hauppaugecomputerworks/photos/pb.188024431224610.-2207520000....type=3&theater
    Thanks man how did I miss that, That good at all.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Check out the Game clip I did with HD-PVR 60

Any way here something that maybe interesting about HD-PVR Rocket, HD-PVR 60 that I just find out about with NextPVR you don't need a HDMI splitter as it will even record from HDCP channel WoW now that was a shocker how ever the Hauppauge Capture Tool will not record soon I change to HDCP channel the settop throw up a message about HDCP.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Wizard23 View Post
    Do you know what bittrate this can record at? I looked all over on the net I cannot find any information on it.
    The max Bitrate is 16Mbps.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post
    Originally Posted by Wizard23 View Post
    The max Bitrate is 16Mbps.
    Yup that rigth Revan654 for got to reply to that part
    Quote Quote