VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. This Is My 1st Time Of Course And When I Got Up To The Project Wizard Of Using The Program TMPGEnc When I Got To the Last Step And Pressed "OK" to Convert it To An MPG File It Said....."An Error occurred when audio was decoded." I Hope You Know What I'm Talking About When I Described this. I've Saved the Project & Everything From DVD2AVI & Followed Guides Step By Step & This Is The Part I Don't Get. I Hope Someone Can Find out The Reson Why It Does this. By The Way.....The Wav. File From the DVD2AVI That Came With The D2v. File Sound Perfect But I Just Can't Convert it to a MPG File.....
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try installing tooLame encoder as an external encoder under TMPGENC.

Or encode the audio seperately using some other tool and then remux it with your video file afterwards. You might get some audio synch problems - it's possible...
    /\/\ars /\/\ayhem
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by marsmayhem
    Try installing tooLame encoder as an external encoder under TMPGENC.

Or encode the audio seperately using some other tool and then remux it with your video file afterwards. You might get some audio synch problems - it's possible...

OK....I'll Try It..
    Quote Quote  
  4. What Do You Mean By "Sync"???What Kind Of Problems?And Can I Fix It?And How?I Need Help On This...Well This Is My 1st Time....
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Which TMPGENC version are you using?

Do you get an MPA file from DVD2AVI and are you using that as your input audio source? Are you sure you've extracted the audio correctly from DVD2AVI?

Lastly, are you sure you have enough space on the hardrive you're writing the file out to? Or whichever temp drive you have set up? I had similar errors because my HDD was too full...
    /\/\ars /\/\ayhem
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by marsmayhem
    Which TMPGENC version are you using?

Do you get an MPA file from DVD2AVI and are you using that as your input audio source? Are you sure you've extracted the audio correctly from DVD2AVI?

Lastly, are you sure you have enough space on the hardrive you're writing the file out to? Or whichever temp drive you have set up? I had similar errors because my HDD was too full...
    I Have No Clue What Version It Is But I'm Guessin' It's The Newest One Cuz I D/l Off This Site Which Linked To the Official Site.

No I Didn't Get An MPA File From it & Yes i Did Extracted The Audio Correctly.

Yes My Harddrive Was About Almost Full. Now I Am Doing It Over And It Works Now!!!!!It Is Now Encoding It To A MPG File. Thanks For Supporting Me Though....I Appreciated....
    Quote Quote