VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I would like to know if it is possible such thing in PotPlayer. If yes, how?

Click image for larger version

Name:	zvrtfs.jpg
Views:	1340
Size:	494.9 KB
ID:	34599
    Quote Quote  
  2. Do you mean this?

To zoom, hold CTRL key and left mouse button on the image then drag the mouse right and release it

To reset the image, hold CTRL key and left mouse button on the image then drag the mouse left and release it

More similar features implemented from version 1.6.50397 Beta: http://www.dvbsupport.net/info/potplayer.html

Daum PotPlayer 1.6.50397 Beta
    Added the ability to zoom, pan and stretch the image using Ctrl, Alt, Shift + mouse drag combination*
    Added the ability to set screen position of subtitles using Ctrl, Alt + mouse drag combination**
    *To zoom, hold CTRL key and left mouse button on the image then drag the mouse right and release it
    *To pan, hold ALT key and left mouse button on the image then drag the mouse left, right, up or down
    *To stretch, hold SHIFT key and left mouse button on the image then drag the mouse left, right, up or down
    *To reset the image, hold CTRL key and left mouse button on the image then drag the mouse left and release it
    **To set vertical position of subtitle, hold CTRL key, drag the mouse onto subtitles, hold left mouse button then drag the mouse up or down
    **To set horizontal position of subtitle, hold ALT key, drag the mouse onto subtitles, hold left mouse button then drag the mouse left or right
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I tried the keys + drag mouse combinations. There is no effect whatsoever, no matter if I use Ctrl, Shift or Alt + mouse drag on video. I am using version 1.6.56815. There are so many settings in Preferences menu that who knows what other settings or modes I have to set to work your suggestion.

I was expecting to exist a more standard combination of keys and mouse. For instance, move the mouse cursor over the video in the region I want to blow up (or expand, zoom in, whatever it's called). I press Ctrl and use the mouse scroll wheel up. The video region under the mouse cursor expands until it fills the window.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Preferences - General - Mouse - go to the right hand side and tick whatever you need in Mouse Settings. Then Apply - OK. Restart PotPlayer to be sure and try again.

Use latest beta. If something's wrong you can revert to older version or wait for a new one.
    Last edited by AllisOne; 22nd Nov 2015 at 05:56.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by masster View Post
    I tried the keys + drag mouse combinations. There is no effect whatsoever
    Enable this and it works.

[Attachment 34601 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Vokol View Post
    Enable this and it works.

[Attachment 34601 - Click to enlarge]
    Bingo! Now it works indeed. Thank you both.
    Quote Quote