VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Anybody can help me about how can i take/download a screenshot or small preview from YouTube Videos ?
    Quote Quote  
  2. .
    Besides the Alt+PrintScreen keyboard shortcut, that captures the active window only but also its frame,

to (clean) capture the image ("YT" screen) only:

out of many capture programs, (for instance) "FastStone Viewer", freeware, and: portable version preferably :

menu File > Screen capture > "Capture window / object"; then: hover on "YouTube" video screen (= automatically draws a frame aound the capture area, to check you're capturing the section you want); next, one left click on that region, to confirm;

and back to "FastStone Viewer": the captured area is displayed on the left panel (bottom), but not saved, yet. Lastly, right click on that preview > Save as (or simply: Ctrl+S).

http://www.pcastuces.com/logitheque/fastStoneimageviewer.htm
    Right column: click "Telecharger gratuitement (version portable)"

(menu Settings (Parametres) > Language, to choose the one you want)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Like the picture below? I use MWSnap. But there are lots of other ways, I'm sure.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	GeetaBali.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	34598  

Quote Quote