VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    DVDFab is giving everyone a second chance at getting DVDFab Passkey for free. You'll need to submit a valid email address in order to download the program, but there doesn't seem to be any other kind of catch.

The offer is good through December 7th.

http://www.dvdfab.cn/promotion.htm
    Quote Quote  
  2. Thanks for the info. I've not used DVDFab Passkey before, but "free" is incentive to give it a try.

Any idea what the difference is between the setup file downloaded via the link on the web page and the one via the link in the activation email?

The former is called DVDFabPasskey8252is.exe and is 6.7MB while the latter is called DVDFabPasskey8252.exe and is 5.5MB.
    Last edited by hello_hello; 20th Nov 2015 at 10:29.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
    Thanks for the info. I've not used DVDFab Passkey before, but "free" is incentive to give it a try.

Any idea what the difference is between the setup file downloaded via the link on the web page and the one via the link in the activation email?

The former is called DVDFabPasskey8252is.exe and is 6.7MB while the latter is called DVDFabPasskey8252.exe and is 5.5MB.
    My wife did it one way, and i did it the other....the only difference I saw was mine had the option to remove a browser plugin and my wife's version had something else (to leave off of the installation).
    Quote Quote