VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Thread
  1. Bumping this because I've been having problems with my Hauppauge PVR 2 Gaming Plus trying to capture from the Roku. I'm getting cut-outs and errors through the movies. Anyone else? Might it be the splitter?
    Last edited by redwudz; 7th Nov 2015 at 01:46.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member godai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United States Florida
    Search PM
    that happen with colossus in my case its the way that it block hdcp protected channels
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by godai View Post
    that happen with colossus in my case its the way that it block hdcp protected channels
    So it's not as simple as working or not working. It can have cut-outs as well?

    How did you work around it? Did you get a different splitter?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member godai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United States Florida
    Search PM
    i use aver hd pci express card with the software hack . for skip protection
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by godai View Post
    i use aver hd pci express card with the software hack . for skip protection
    Hauppauge is the only one that will capture in 5.1, no? That's what I need.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member godai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United States Florida
    Search PM
    honestly i dont know, hope some come to clarify [or probably you know it already]

    with software of avermedia you are able to choose what source of audio use also. [but that one need another trick too]
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by godai View Post
    honestly i dont know, hope some come to clarify [or probably you know it already]

    with software of avermedia you are able to choose what source of audio use also. [but that one need another trick too]
    As far as I know, the Hauppauge is the only device that can capture both 5.1 and 1080p. I can't believe that NO other company has jumped in on the game.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member godai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United States Florida
    Search PM
    i have one avermedia ez recorder and they claim record 1080p via component [but 5.1 audio not].
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by godai View Post
    i have one avermedia ez recorder and they claim record 1080p via component [but 5.1 audio not].
    Right. It's the 5.1 audio that's lacking everywhere
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    should have started a new thread
    hardware and software have evolved
    don't BUMP 2~3 yr old threads
    Quote Quote  
  11. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    USA
    Search Comp PM
    digitalfreaknyc, please don't dig up old topics to add to. Start a new topic instead.

    Moderator redwudz.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads