VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello, I have a few blu ray rips with true HD 7.1 audio which I cannot play through my Sony Blu ray Player. Even when the audio track is selected it cannot play the audio of the movies! I have tried handbrake's latest version to convert the video choosing only english 5.1 DTS and it is playing then (those are 3D movies). But the resultant size after conversion is getting too small as there is no target size option in the latest handbrake version and if I go by the old version(which has target size option) it cannot recognize the video file since its 3D! please help, so that I can change the audio track as well as keep the file size intact!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You can use VidCoder (it's based on handbrake) if you want to set exact target size.

Or if you want to use handbrake then decrease the Constant Quality value under the video tab for better quality(=bigger output file size). Try around 10-15.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Or use Makemkv if you don't want to convert at all. Just select the audio track you want to keep. It can only output mkv.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you already have all of the soundtracks in the file, simply remove the unused/unuseable tracks using MKVToolnix
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote