VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi friends,
    I have faced a peculiar problem during downloading a B&W Bengali film in Youtube through 'Youtube Downloader HD'. I can watch the full movie at 480p resolution in 32-bit WinXP-sp3 machine using IE8 or Google chrome (latest) or in Win-7-x64/IE11 / Chrome/Firefox, but cannot download. The movie URL is "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vbv85rTMVw" Youtube Downloader HD first asks whether I want to download at 360p resolution or not. If clicked 'Yes', it tells "No video to download" I installed at least 4 other youtube downloaders including Firefox plugins, but no help. I have faced this problem only against 2-3 videos. For the rest, Youtube Downloader HD(v.2.9.9.23) working exceedingly well. Pl. help me in downloading the video through any other softwares.

Thanks in advance
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried Masstube and 4k video downloader?
    Quote Quote  
  3. No. As you said, I shall try with these two softwares & inform later.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Just now I downloaded both the softwares, installed & tested. Both yielded no results. I fail to understand the technology adopted by youtube which can permit me to view but not to download. I would request all my forum friends to try to download movie from the link.

Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Have you tried Masstube and 4k video downloader?
    Quote Quote  
  5. That is a flash movie.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
  6. Have u been able to download? If yes, with which software?

Originally Posted by TreeTops View Post
    That is a flash movie.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jgp123 View Post
    Have u been able to download?
    No, it is rtmpe (encrypted).

youtube-dl reports
    "rtmpe downloads are not supported, see https://github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/issues/343 for more information"
    Quote Quote  
  8. I have seen the posts in the thread, but, being a newbie in computer content was difficult to digest. What I can understand is that no downloader software available today which can support 'rtmpe' downloads. My request to all forum members if anybody can download my movie with any software/process, pl. post in this thread.

Originally Posted by bat999 View Post
    Originally Posted by jgp123 View Post
    Have u been able to download?
    No, it is rtmpe (encrypted).

youtube-dl reports
    "rtmpe downloads are not supported, see https://github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/issues/343 for more information"
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    install IDM ,
    open browser (firefox/chrome) latest version
    open and play Video
    You will get IDM panel "Download this Video"
    Then Click on IDM panel
    Choose quality and download your Video.....
    Simple
    IDM is the Browser Based Downloader....
    Quote Quote  
  10. Thanks. I shall try the method mentioned by you. One of my friends told me that Youtube Downloader HD cannot download HTML5 video & so I am facing problem in downloading the video. Recently Youtube Has started to convert all flash videos into HTML5 formats in order to refrain people from downloading videos. Also I have not found any good HTML5 video downloader.
    Quote Quote