VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Is there to stream video from a go pro hero 3 and a could of iPads through WiFi to a computer and have the computer serve as a video mixer? And then stream the the mixed video to the internet in real time? If so, how?
    Last edited by Haopengyou; 23rd Sep 2015 at 08:49.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Perhaps some sort of Skype group. Synchronization would be a key stumbling point.
    Quote Quote  
  3. OK...so there is no way to use a computer as a video mixer? I have seen video mixers for sale but not found anything that will use wifi - all that I have seen require cabled data transfer.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    there are all kinds of wireless transmission devices you can add to videocams. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Wireless-A-V-Transmitters-Receivers/ci/16427/N/3907816634 video mixing software can be bought, just google it.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  5. Switcher/streaming software is the easy part. There's even free versions from YouTube. The difficult part is getting the camera signals to the switcher simultaneously in reasonable sync with each other. (I am also assuming you want to do this on the cheap. If that's incorrect and you've got many $$ it's a lot simpler.)
    Quote Quote