VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i accidentally deleted one of my video from my phone. I managed to restored it.

it said to have 132 Mb but when i played it, it only managed to play the first 3 sec.

i came across this wonderful forum and i saw alot solution. But i don't really understand those codec.
    Can anything help me? any codec or information you need can just give me the instruction i will post it here.

it's very important as it will be use in a wedding.

cheers.
    Quote Quote  
  2. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2Uzc1nTEjV0TG9fOUhYVUM3WjQ

this is the video file. i shared to my google drive.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It's likely corrupted from being deleted, and thus cannot be fixed.

Open the file using Mediainfo. Then you can verify the video specs (ie: audio/video codecs, specs, and run time).
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Krispy Kritter View Post
    It's likely corrupted from being deleted, and thus cannot be fixed.

Open the file using Mediainfo. Then you can verify the video specs (ie: audio/video codecs, specs, and run time).
    Hey, i downloaded the player. this is the details. Yup it was restored back from an accidentally deleted from smartphone. is there anyway to restore a already deleted video properly?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	211
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	33750

THanks for everything.. i tot still can recover some middle part since the files is 133Mb big.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can try using different software to recover the data. If the phone has been used since the file was deleted, it's highly likely the data is gone (ie: overwritten).
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    "recovery" software only look at the directory for the starting sector and length of a file, but video files aren't always written linearly and need to be found sector by sector. unless you have connections with csi and unlimited funds don't count on any full file recoveries.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote