VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or buy Replay Video Capture or PlayON and record Netflix, HBO, etc! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Greetings,

I want to hardcode 20+ .ass subtitles into their videos. Neither Xvid4PSP 7 nor 6 can load .ass subtitles, so I have resorted to version 5. I am using assrender plugin (by TheFluff and lachs0r) to correctly display the subtitles. Here is what I want to exactly do using Xvid4PSP 5:
    • Open the folder containing all of the videos (this loads all of the videos and put them on the task list)
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Xvid4PSP[0].png
Views:	441
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	33624

• Edit the following script to be repeated on every video file
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Xvid4PSP[1].png
Views:	404
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	33625

• Press Encode

Does such variable (video_name) exists ?
    As for the video_path variable, this is the path where the script exists. I would like to know if there is a video_path variable in order to pass it to assrender plugin (assuming it's default working directory is different from the script's).

I am open to all solutions. I have tried many encoders (e.g. Handbrake, Avidemux, ...etc.) but all produces an output different from what is intented.
    Regards.

EDIT: Also, since each video has a specific frame rate, is there a video_fps variable stored ?
    Example:
    DirectShowSource("video_name.mp4", fps=video_fps, convertfps=true)
    Last edited by EgyptBeast; 12th Sep 2015 at 07:23. Reason: added video_fps
    Quote Quote