VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi guys
    I tried in every way to download this movie but I did not succeed
    http://www.teacher-in-a-box.it/lezionario-online/?li=0273_010100

Is there any software or method to be able to download these videos?
    Thank you so much for the help
    Angel
    Quote Quote  
  2. IDM can download them
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Angel86, in the future please use a more descriptive subject title in your posts to allow others to search for similar topics. I will change yours this time. From our rules:
    Try to choose a subject that describes your topic.
    Please do not use topic subjects like Help me!!! or Problems.
    Thanks,

Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote  
  4. poisondeathray,
    I am curious, when you say IDM can download it, does IDM have some kind of magical (proprietary) method to do that? I know a lot of downloading can be done with free methods if you know how. I know in some cases, if you know how, there is a corresponding secret URL that allows a direct download. So, is it possible to download the above by a free method? Would be a useful learning task, instead of paying money for a software and then clicking a button mindlessly.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jimdagys View Post
    poisondeathray,
    I am curious, when you say IDM can download it, does IDM have some kind of magical (proprietary) method to do that? I know a lot of downloading can be done with free methods if you know how. I know in some cases, if you know how, there is a corresponding secret URL that allows a direct download. So, is it possible to download the above by a free method? Would be a useful learning task, instead of paying money for a software and then clicking a button mindlessly.
    Someone probably has a free way. But it usually involves finding the correct manifest or some other hidden things. Maybe with rtmpdump or ffmpeg with the correct code or switch. There might be some browser plugin , or similar program to idm like eagleget. You can test a few of them and report back if they work - it would be a good learning task for you

It's easier to push a button mindlessly. That's why people pay for it (ease of use for downloading things, not just videos)
    Quote Quote