VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, but I'm a ***

I have try windows 10, but seems to me that the command prompt sometimes freeze all activity and block itself.

How is possibile? Have anyone try it?

I note that this block is casual, and is present in both windows 10 32/64bit

meanwhile the same operations via cmd is all ok in windows 8.1 32 and 64

thanks

ps: windows 10 64 bit build 10240
    Last edited by marcorocchini; 8th Sep 2015 at 08:30.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm running Win 10 64 on a laptop and Win 10 32 on a tower pc, I haven't experienced any issues with the cmd prompt, only thing I can suggest is to try running cmd as administrator. See if you get a different result.
    It's not important the problem be solved, only that the blame for the mistake is assigned correctly
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm already full administrator, hoewver the problem of the "freeze" appear only when I touch the window with the mouse. If I don't touch the windows all processes are ok. It's strange, but it don't happen in windows 8.1 32/64bit
    Quote Quote  
  4. you do not upgrade to windows 10 if you do this kind of work, at least until late winter, otherwise you basically are beta tester for the time being ...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It maybe a BIOS issue. Had a problem like that with one of my machines when upgrading from Vista to Windows 7.
    Quote Quote