VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    We currently have the Epson R1900 and R800.
    These have been temperamental, and have been known to print streaky so we're not that happy with them.

Can anyone recommend a reliable inkjet printer that can print both case inserts and DVD discs?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I use the Epson Artisan 837 direct to disk printing, but it's no longer made, though you may find one on eBay. Check the Epson website for other printers that print direct to disk.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Epson Artisan 725, though I rarely use it to print DVDs or case inserts.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I use my EPSON XP-600 to print on labels and DVD disks. I think their 400 & 800 series printers also print on DVDs. Canon also makes a few printers that print on DVDs. Unfortunately Hewlett-Packard doesn't seem to make printers any more for this purpose. I loved my Photosmart that did. I use PhotoShop to make my labels and for printing on DVDs.

The EPSON isn't as easy as the PhotoSmart was to print on DVDs. You have to go through a setup procedure each time you want to print on a DVD.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I use a Canon MX 920. With discs that let me print directly on to them.

I use this software http://support-sg.canon-asia.com/contents/SG/EN/0200000605.html that used to be shipped with the canon's but isn't any more. As I think it is more user friendly than the software shipped now.
    Quote Quote