VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Trying to back up disk 2 on season 2 but keep getting error read at 10% with AnyDVD HD, Tried DVDFab and that goes to 14%, Disk 1 worked fine, Disk is new and I don't see any smear marks or scratches on disk but I think it has to be the disk, Anyone have this series and backed it up successfully?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Correction, Season one not season two.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search PM
    Bad disk
    Try cleaning it
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    See if you can extract the files using ISOBuster or similar. Carefully clean the disc as suggested.
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks, But I did clean the disk with lens cleaner, Guess I will give up after about 5 tries, Send the disk set back an try to get a replacement, Never used ISOBuster, Can you use that with the disk being copy protected?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Try DVD Decrypter. Turn hardware and software retries down to 1. Turn drive speed down to 4x or less. Let it run overnight if necessary.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Gave ISOBuster a try still didn't work, Just did disk 3 with no problems so has to be something wrong with disk 2 that I just can't see.
    Quote Quote