VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi

I have several PC in a trade center that connected to a server (through local network) and I want to stream a playlist of videos in them and playback must be high quality, completely sync with each other and continue to play throw the day without any interruption. what is the best software to do this? (the network passive is acceptable)
    I used VLC, Windows Media Services, IIS, Microsoft Expression Encoder and Xibo and they all have they problems that roll them out. Does anybody knows something better to do this?
    Last edited by javadoo; 16th Aug 2015 at 06:34.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    completely sync with each other
    It will be very complex with streaming media. I haven't seen any streaming solution that allows this.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You can sync your playback with VLC using network master clock option. It'sot perfect but it's acceptable. also there is a simple TS streamer program called "winsend" that does the synchronized stream part very good, but it only accept one file at a time and doesn't have any professional option.
    What should I use to stream?
    Last edited by javadoo; 17th Aug 2015 at 05:56.
    Quote Quote