VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all, I introduce myself this is my first posting on the forum.

As the title of this trhead says I come to consult on two models of Panasonic VTR: the NV-FS200 and the AG-4700.
    Much has been said about these two models of VTR, since both were used for household applications, semi-professional and professional, but nowhere have seen a detailed comparison on technicalities quality between the two models.

As the title of this publication: What you think is better and why ?.

As far as comparison is concerned, I mean which one has better image detail, showing each tiniest detail whatsoever. Which one has better readability and stability of the tape (unused TB) and which one has better Tbc for tapes with recordings precarious high level of vertical movement that can not be stable in the box. In short which of the two issues a detailed image (ignoring the issue of noise) and offers a stable and consistent clean image to transfer those images to digital format.

It would be great if someone has some of these models (or both) published a sample video with the best quality you can give each model to have a preliminary idea of ​​the quality of each and thus this way choose which model to buy to restore my old recordings with the best possible quality. From already thank you very much.

2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please do not post more than one thread for the same subject,this thread is closed.Continue in this thread.

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/373551-Panasonic-NV-FS200-vs-Ag-4700-wwhich-is-better
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.