ScreenShots:
    Script

That's the problem

That's how it should be

* This problem only on Windows 10.
    ** A week ago I used Windows 7 - no problems
    ***Videos in .MKV

Can something be done?
    Last edited by razielraz; 14th Aug 2015 at 16:26.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I haven't tried much encoding with scripting in Win 10, are you running 32 bit or 64 bit OS? Could it be a problem with vsfilter.dll? I honestly don't know what's going on just throwing ideas out.
    It's not important the problem be solved, only that the blame for the mistake is assigned correctly
    Quote Quote  
  3. When you use DirectShowSource() Windows' DirectShow is doing the decoding. You're at the mercy of whatever DirectShow filters are installed. My guess is the source uses settings that aren't DXVA compatible and you're getting decoding errors. Switch to another source filter, like ffVideoSource (ffmpeg).
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by sum_guy View Post
    I haven't tried much encoding with scripting in Win 10, are you running 32 bit or 64 bit OS? Could it be a problem with vsfilter.dll? I honestly don't know what's going on just throwing ideas out.
    32bit

I use the following software:
    1. AvsPmod + File "vsfilter.dll" - For Script

2. mkvmerge GUI - For remove the audio from the video

2. Megui - For Coding

Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    When you use DirectShowSource() Windows' DirectShow is doing the decoding. You're at the mercy of whatever DirectShow filters are installed. My guess is the source uses settings that aren't DXVA compatible and you're getting decoding errors. Switch to another source filter, like ffVideoSource (ffmpeg).
    Downloaded
    Where to put these files ?:

Quote Quote  
  5. I don't think you have the right package. What you want is the AviSynth plugin. It will contain ffms2.dll and ffms2.avsi. You just put those in AviSynth's plugins folder. It also comes with some docs you'll want to keep.

The links here don't seem to be working: https://github.com/FFMS/ffms2/releases
    Quote Quote