VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, I'm creating a submenu of 4 chapters into one film, and in the submenu I have divided into cells with different backgrounds and navigation buttons that are the same, unlike the images of the chapters, which are connected with the film.

The problem is that one of the buttons, are using the VM COMMAND, which would be the navigation buttons chapter numbers. And within it it is scheduled as follows:

*SUBMENU - CELL 1*

[Attachment 33130 - Click to enlarge]

*SUBMENU - CELL 2*

[Attachment 33131 - Click to enlarge]

CODE:

Button: 1-2 = LinkPGN 1 (button 0)
    Button: 3-4 = LinkPGN 2 (button 0)

These are programmed as much as cell 1 and cell 2.

Now, the application selection buttons are displayed (although in invisible mode), is the POWER DVD, but Media Player Home Cinema, single cell 1 is displayed, but over the cell 2, the buttons disappear, but even the shape of the hand is displayed, indicating that the button is there, but the color map button is not visible.

It would be helpful in resolving this issue...... I hope you can understand. Sorry my bad english!! XD
    Last edited by kirous; 12th Aug 2015 at 20:49. Reason: wrong letter
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Hello everyone, in the other forum that would be "forum.doom9.org" explained that there should be installed software called "MPC-HC", but 32Bits, I did the tests, and improve all the programming in The submenu, but still no navigation button appears in the second cell, but in the first cell it does.

I would like to ask one thing, but as in the Original DVDs they can read in any media player without problems.

Now in which PGCEdit tool can I solve the selection buttons? Will all the buttons be modified by an edit or should I put a programming command that causes me to display the highlight buttons in the cells?.

As another question, is it recommended to have the entire Windows system at 32 BITS?.

Because I am working on a 64 bit Windows system and my players are 32 BITS ....

I await your prompt reply... Sorry my Bad English XD ..... And sorry to disturb ... ... excuse me.
    Quote Quote