VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I burned a new 3D bluray today and when I play it on my BluRay player, the audio does not work. The files are good, they play on my PC just fine. These so I know its there but there is just the one audio choice and its checked so that isn't it. I just can't HEAR it.

The BluRay player plays BD's previously burned with this burner....same file type , DTS audio, everything the same. Its not the burner because I can play the burned BluRay in my PC and I have sound.

This is driving me CRAZY.

Thank you for any suggestions.
    Last edited by sheduntno; 26th Jul 2015 at 14:10.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Post the audio details from one of the main m2ts files. Use mediainfo, view->text and copy.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Does your receiver/amp decode dts sound?
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, they say they play DTS-HD MA which is what these are. . That's why its so confusing. I have at least 10 burned blue rays with DTS sound, and they all play. I am thinking the Blue Ray player (its 3 years old) has to be having an issue?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    DTS HD, 48,000hz, 6ch, bitrate 1576 kbps/1510 kbps
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Do your other discs still work on the same player?A mediainfo paste would help as suggested before.Could be a cinavia issue that will cause the audio to stop working.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, all the others work, many of them with DTS sound. The only thing that is different is that the end of the file reads "TUSAQHD". I will get that mediainfo paste as soon as I get time ( at work now). Thank you so much for replying, I appreciate it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sheduntno View Post
    Yes, all the others work, many of them with DTS sound. The only thing that is different is that the end of the file reads "TUSAQHD". I will get that mediainfo paste as soon as I get time ( at work now). Thank you so much for replying, I appreciate it.
    sorry TUSAQHD is a piracy group. not supposed to help with stolen movies here.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I didn't know that!!! Well, I will NOT be purchasing downloads from that source again. I shall delete them immediately. Thank you for the heads up.
    Quote Quote