VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Thread
  1. hi everyone here i want to say that all your comments here benefit me so much but i have a seriously problem when i tried many times to download a movie from shahid.net the screen that i attached it with my post always appears to me what i should to do to fix it and when i used Using KSV Adobe HDS Downloader to download it by using its f4m, it told me that cannot download the movie because its fragment encrypted by drm please i need your help
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	55.JPG
Views:	466
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	32806  

Last edited by Baldrick; 3rd Aug 2015 at 07:20. Reason: Updated title

2. it doesn't work yes i did what you wrote on my post but always show me this error in red color thanks in advanced

3. Click image for larger version

Name:	55 - Copy.JPG
Views:	302
Size:	277.5 KB
ID:	32808

see above
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	55 - Copy.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	277.5 KB
ID:	32807  

4. please post video link you trying to download
    or you need to be subscriber to see video?
    Last edited by roma_turok; 25th Jul 2015 at 08:40.

5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Looks like a rental video service?

6. thanks
    Last edited by farafero21; 14th Aug 2015 at 20:14.

7. https://518bacc4e377e.streamlock.net/vods3/_spinst_/smil:amazons3/superprofs-media/pri...kEpv0CqjmHIhM=

how to download this with ffmpeg guys..............it shows 404 returned from server error............

8. purumiraz39ind,

You have to be a member of superprofs.com and pay for those videos to watch them, correct? That might be against the rules of this forum; perhaps somebody else here can confirm this?

9. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please don't discuss member payed streaming services

Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!