VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i'm looking for a youtube converter thats free and safe of virus if anyone can help me i appreciate it thanx in advance
    Quote Quote  
  2. What is a "youtube converter"?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by videobruger View Post
    What is a "youtube converter"?
    sorry about my terminology as i'm an older gent and not very tech savy - i mean something like freemakevideo that i used for downloading and converting youtube videos to dvd
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Most all-in-one solutions are loaded with adware.

Try find a good video downloader(I never use anyone so I have no idea....) and then convert the downloaded videos to dvd with avstodvd.

But you have already asked a similar question... https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/373058-please-help-%21%21%21%21-having-trouble-with...96#post2400996
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Most all-in-one solutions are loaded with adware.

Try find a good video downloader(I never use anyone so I have no idea....) and then convert the downloaded videos to dvd with avstodvd.

But you have already asked a similar question... https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/373058-please-help-%21%21%21%21-having-trouble-with...96#post2400996
    yes i'm sorry to ask again . I will try this i was hoping to find a reliable free downloader seems like all the ones i have tried just don't work . my appoligies to you and also my thanks for the info very much appreciated
    Quote Quote  
  6. DVDVideoSoft Free Studio has a YouTube to DVD converter. There is a How-To
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by videobruger View Post
    DVDVideoSoft Free Studio has a YouTube to DVD converter. There is a How-To
    ok thank you mr burger i will try this . the ones i used were online video converter and clpnet and both of them don't show the downloads
    after converting in my dvd windows maker etc.. again thanks for the help much appreciated .
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    "Complete YouTube Saver" as Firefox add-on (together with ffmpeg from zeranoe) supports downloading all formats provided by YouTube servers, including HD formats (where available) as AVC + AAC in MP4 via DASH stream pairs, and even subtitles as SRT (possibly useful while authoring a DVD).

Once you got the MP4 download, there is one recommended freeware in the area "All in One DVD Converters": AVStoDVD

Warning: The above mentioned DVDVideoSoft Free Studio has a Bundleware alert! so be careful to exclude unwanted additions from being installed. / @ videobruger: This is exactly the kind of software memphis77 did not want to get recommended!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    "Complete YouTube Saver" as Firefox add-on (together with ffmpeg from zeranoe) supports downloading all formats provided by YouTube servers, including HD formats (where available) as AVC + AAC in MP4 via DASH stream pairs, and even subtitles as SRT (possibly useful while authoring a DVD).

Once you got the MP4 download, there is one recommended freeware in the area "All in One DVD Converters": AVStoDVD

Warning: The above mentioned DVDVideoSoft Free Studio has a Bundleware alert! so be careful to exclude unwanted additions from being installed. / @ videobruger: This is exactly the kind of software memphis77 did not want to get recommended!
    thank you so very much for this you have no idea how truly gratefull i am to you and all members for the great info and help .
    i have downloaded avs but my downloaded videos don't show up at all . I really am not tech smarts at all so do these downloaders you recommended are they safe and a little easy to use ??? again my sincere thanks LGH .
    Quote Quote  
  10. i have since aded complete youtube and ffmpeg and avs - the video from youtube i save can not be seen when i open
    avs dvd . i can only see it when i look in windows .
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Not very relevant anymore since MPC-HC supports youtube-dl internally...
    Quote Quote  
  12. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    Not very relevant anymore since MPC-HC supports youtube-dl internally...
    The last poster was just another spammer. Banned and deleted the post.
    Quote Quote