VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i'm looking for a youtube converter thats free and safe of virus if anyone can help me i appreciate it thanx in advance
    Quote Quote  
  2. What is a "youtube converter"?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by videobruger View Post
    What is a "youtube converter"?
    sorry about my terminology as i'm an older gent and not very tech savy - i mean something like freemakevideo that i used for downloading and converting youtube videos to dvd
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Most all-in-one solutions are loaded with adware.

Try find a good video downloader(I never use anyone so I have no idea....) and then convert the downloaded videos to dvd with avstodvd.

But you have already asked a similar question... https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/373058-please-help-%21%21%21%21-having-trouble-with...96#post2400996
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Most all-in-one solutions are loaded with adware.

Try find a good video downloader(I never use anyone so I have no idea....) and then convert the downloaded videos to dvd with avstodvd.

But you have already asked a similar question... https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/373058-please-help-%21%21%21%21-having-trouble-with...96#post2400996
    yes i'm sorry to ask again . I will try this i was hoping to find a reliable free downloader seems like all the ones i have tried just don't work . my appoligies to you and also my thanks for the info very much appreciated
    Quote Quote  
  6. DVDVideoSoft Free Studio has a YouTube to DVD converter. There is a How-To
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by videobruger View Post
    DVDVideoSoft Free Studio has a YouTube to DVD converter. There is a How-To
    ok thank you mr burger i will try this . the ones i used were online video converter and clpnet and both of them don't show the downloads
    after converting in my dvd windows maker etc.. again thanks for the help much appreciated .
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    "Complete YouTube Saver" as Firefox add-on (together with ffmpeg from zeranoe) supports downloading all formats provided by YouTube servers, including HD formats (where available) as AVC + AAC in MP4 via DASH stream pairs, and even subtitles as SRT (possibly useful while authoring a DVD).

Once you got the MP4 download, there is one recommended freeware in the area "All in One DVD Converters": AVStoDVD

Warning: The above mentioned DVDVideoSoft Free Studio has a Bundleware alert! so be careful to exclude unwanted additions from being installed. / @ videobruger: This is exactly the kind of software memphis77 did not want to get recommended!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    "Complete YouTube Saver" as Firefox add-on (together with ffmpeg from zeranoe) supports downloading all formats provided by YouTube servers, including HD formats (where available) as AVC + AAC in MP4 via DASH stream pairs, and even subtitles as SRT (possibly useful while authoring a DVD).

Once you got the MP4 download, there is one recommended freeware in the area "All in One DVD Converters": AVStoDVD

Warning: The above mentioned DVDVideoSoft Free Studio has a Bundleware alert! so be careful to exclude unwanted additions from being installed. / @ videobruger: This is exactly the kind of software memphis77 did not want to get recommended!
    thank you so very much for this you have no idea how truly gratefull i am to you and all members for the great info and help .
    i have downloaded avs but my downloaded videos don't show up at all . I really am not tech smarts at all so do these downloaders you recommended are they safe and a little easy to use ??? again my sincere thanks LGH .
    Quote Quote  
  10. i have since aded complete youtube and ffmpeg and avs - the video from youtube i save can not be seen when i open
    avs dvd . i can only see it when i look in windows .
    Quote Quote