VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there guys can someone suggest good video converters that support Nvidia Nvenc?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Any other suggestion?
    Quote Quote  
  3. define "good" . In what way ?

Other options: mediacoder, cyberlink mediaexpresso , obs, nvencc (commandline encoder, by rigaya)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    define "good" . In what way ?

Other options: mediacoder, cyberlink mediaexpresso , obs, nvencc (commandline encoder, by rigaya)
    Means good easy interface with good results. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  5. selur's hybrid supports it too, but it's more complicated interface. Maybe mediaexpresso is easiest to use (I don't have it , but the screenshots indicate it's simple)
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by amirzubair View Post
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    define "good" . In what way ?

Means good easy interface with good results. Thanks
    StaxRip has a good interface, it's worth to learn the concepts the interface is built upon because many applications use these concepts, you won't only learn StaxRip but will also learn how to be a general more experienced PC user, as small analogy, it takes time learning how to drive a car but it's worth it. If there is something particular you don't like or understand about the interface you can always post to the support thread, feedback has traditionally a strong influence on the StaxRip development.
    Quote Quote  
  7. AviUtl has one (also by rigaya), but I don't have the motivation to translate it to English UI...
    In the absent of extra filter, it can encode at a crazy rate of 400fps (1280x720, using GTX970)

https://twitter.com/MaverickTse/status/620208864286281731

It can also do h265 encode, but NvEnc currently does not support B-frame...
    Stopping development until someone save me from poverty or get me out of Hong Kong...
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote