VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a few videos that I'm trying to post to Youtube, but they are not going correctly. Actually a couple did, but the others did not. The ones that did not are posting double. In other words they are posting twice, one right after the other. When you play it back, it plays and then is followed by it playing again. So a 15 minute video is now 30 minutes long with the same thing playing twice. I have tried uploading with both my desktop and my laptop with the same results. The ones that went properly and the ones that didn't are all the same format, so I can't figure out what is going wrong. The first time I posted them they all went up double, so I deleted them. The second time I tried some went OK, but the rest didn't. I've tried different ways to to upload, but nothing seems to work. Any thoughts?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by dfisher052 View Post
    Any thoughts?
    How can anyone have any ideas unless and until you tell us exactly what you're uploading? How about some MediaInfo text information from these videos? Also maybe tell us how these videos are being created.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    manono... Thanks for your reply. It got me thinking about something that I hadn't thought about until you asked about Mediainfo. I discovered that all the videos I had converted with Vidcoder uploaded properly, but the videos converted with Format Factory didn't even tho the input information was the same. In Mediainfo they looked identical, but obviously there was something different in the decoder. Again, Thanks.
    Quote Quote