VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Cauptain

I can send to you in private the answer from HDFury support team if you want
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by cimburel View Post
    Hi Cauptain

I can send to you in private the answer from HDFury support team if you want

Thank u cimburel. I want.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    I recognize that this thread deals almost entirely with the Avermedia products. I've seen a used H727 model on sale recently . . . but I think the models more often discussed here began with a "C" ? Also competing products -- either in expansion card or standalone box form factors -- from INOGENI, Magewell, Black Magic Intensity and others. One User / Reviewer said that he had tried several different solutions, and Avermdeia was the only one that worked for him. At the high end, there is also the HD Fury. How do you distinguish relative capability among these ? (Particularly if cost is not the deciding factor.)
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hey guys, I am at a loss.

I recently picked up a GC513 (Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus) and I CANNOT get it to broad cast ANY images from my PS4. I have tried PC and No PC with no luck. I have also reinstalled the software numerous times. Only once did I get some sort of image, it was a broken image on the capturing program and it just flickered on and off for a few seconds, then went back to "No Signal". At this point I am not really sure what to do other than return it and pick up an El Gato.

Any suggestions?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Ebaker5 View Post
    Hey guys, I am at a loss.

I recently picked up a GC513 (Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus) and I CANNOT get it to broad cast ANY images from my PS4. I have tried PC and No PC with no luck. I have also reinstalled the software numerous times. Only once did I get some sort of image, it was a broken image on the capturing program and it just flickered on and off for a few seconds, then went back to "No Signal". At this point I am not really sure what to do other than return it and pick up an El Gato.

Any suggestions?
    Easy. Go to PS4, settings, vídeo and set HDCP off. Only this.

Claudio

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  
  6. I did that, one of the first things that I did. Still nothing.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    A Bump to my post #183, above.
    & incidentally, I got this 20% off sale notification from Monoprice

https://www.monoprice.com/search/index?keyword=hdfury&cl=res&utm_source=190125_email&u...eryName=DM5683

though in the back of my mind there is something about only hobbled units being allowed for sale in the U.S.: to get fully capable ones that had not been messed with, you had to order from the source abroad, then take your chances with customs (?) But my memory on this could be off, or that could be out-of-date info . . . .
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi

Is there any way to add the h.265 (my only have h.264)?

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by nelsonpdf View Post
    Hi

Is there any way to add the h.265 (my only have h.264)?

Thanks
    The easy way is using BANDICAM app.

Download and install X265VFW: https://codecpack.co/download/x265vfw.html

Use SOURCE mode, select Avermedia Card, configure AVI to X265/MPC and record.

If you have a GTX card like 1050 or above, record using default engine. Its have H265 encode option.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    would this work with my LGX? the program doesnt seem to recognize the LGX
    Quote Quote  
  11. Does anyone have an update as to whether this ViewHD splitter still works for stripping HDCP from regular HD 1080i or 720p video?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by end-user View Post
    Does anyone have an update as to whether this ViewHD splitter still works for stripping HDCP from regular HD 1080i or 720p video?
    It may depend on when you bought it, since I don't know if the same exact unit(s) have been continuously manufactured and sold ? I got mine -- with two ports and I think also at least one with four -- well over three years ago, at a time when there was much confirmation on them here, and I have not upgraded any of the tv or satellite gear since then. But, YMMV.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Thanks. You know it's interesting. If you sort the Amazon reviews by most recent, the ViewHD splitter seems to still strip HDCP for most reviewers as recently as this month. It's hard to tell exactly which HDCP version is being stripped by each reviewer, but the general sense I get from the reviews is that it will not strip HDCP 2.2 but will strip earlier HDCP versions.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Hi Claudio.

What should i use for the gc311 live gamer ?
    Quote Quote  
  15. I have tried the above files but I am getting this message
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20190424_162414.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	48814  

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190424_162425.jpg
Views:	702
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	48815  

Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    Originally Posted by end-user View Post
    Does anyone have an update as to whether this ViewHD splitter still works for stripping HDCP from regular HD 1080i or 720p video?
    It may depend on when you bought it, since I don't know if the same exact unit(s) have been continuously manufactured and sold ? I got mine -- with two ports and I think also at least one with four -- well over three years ago, at a time when there was much confirmation on them here, and I have not upgraded any of the tv or satellite gear since then. But, YMMV.
    I can confirm that the currently available 2 port ViewHD splitter does indeed work. It's the real one that says ViewHD on the device although DCeric posted earlier in this thread in Sept 2018 that a different brand worked as well. Keep in mind the DVR I'm working with is circa 2012 so I'm probably only dealing with HDCP 1.3 or 1.4, but it does still work for that.
    Last edited by end-user; 26th Apr 2019 at 20:12.
    Quote Quote  
  17. I just got one of these. The previously mentioned one was only in the US store and this one had recent reviews suggesting it would work. It works fine to get around HDCP and let me capture from HDMI from my Sony HDD/DVD recorder. As with the previous post, no idea if this will work with more recent hardware.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by oln View Post
    I just got one of these. The previously mentioned one was only in the US store and this one had recent reviews suggesting it would work. It works fine to get around HDCP and let me capture from HDMI from my Sony HDD/DVD recorder. As with the previous post, no idea if this will work with more recent hardware.
    Is this a U.K.-centric model (with SCART) ?

It would be good to find out about any splitters that strip out HDMI and which work with more current iterations of HDCP hardware. ( > 1.4, I guess.) If such even exist. Or maybe that's back to the Fury, for which I find the descriptions of their current models rather confusing.

I'm going to have to re-bump my never answered post #183 above: it would be great to have some guide / listing to the Avermedia models that are still available, which will work with the software discussed in this thread. (I think I would favor the standalone boxes over capture card options.)

I have recently come across some interesting looking, purportedly HTPC-alternatives that are far more compact than any of the hardcover-book-sized SFF models that Shuttle has made to date. (I suppose that Raspberry Pi and the small NUC boxes have paved the way for this.) It may have some degree of overlap with the objectives of this thread, but probably demands its own thread. Based on the lack of response to some of my threads posts here, I'm wondering if this might garner more discussion over on AVSforum . . . .
    Quote Quote  
  19. I just wanted to report that the currently available (on Amazon UK) Wingoneer 2 Port HDMI Audio Video v1.3b 1080p 3D Splitter for HD TV PS3 PS4 Blu-ray 1 in 2out (UK Plug) did NOT strip HDCP 1.3/1.4 and allow capture despite some reports that earlier 2014-2016 versions of this splitter did strip it. At least it did not work for me in the US. I tested both output ports. It would allow video through to the capture card, but when I tried to record, my capture card would give me an HDCP warning and would absolutely not allow any recording. Thus it seems to function well as a splitter but not as a stripper.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    Is this a U.K.-centric model (with SCART) ?
    It's a RDR-HX750, there are both PAL and NTSC variants. Not specific to any country other than maybe the tuners. I use it for grabbing video from video tapes though.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    eu não estou conseguindo fazer live pelo facebook pelo RECENTRAL coloco as coisas para fazer e a conexão não é feita alguém pode ajudar?

I am not able to do live by by RECENTRAL put things to do and the connection is not made can somebody help?

https://files.videohelp.com/u/253255/Captura%20de%20Tela%20%28117%29.png
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de Tela (117).png
Views:	433
Size:	273.4 KB
ID:	49168  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by carlosg125BR View Post
    eu não estou conseguindo fazer live pelo facebook pelo RECENTRAL coloco as coisas para fazer e a conexão não é feita alguém pode ajudar?

I am not able to do live by by RECENTRAL put things to do and the connection is not made can somebody help?

https://files.videohelp.com/u/253255/Captura%20de%20Tela%20%28117%29.png
    Hi carlosg125BR,

You have installed stream engine?

Link: LGP_Stream_Engine_V1.3.0.17_Build18101001

Facebook app has changed the way to connect stream last month

Try OBS instead RECENTRAL if fail. Stream engine is very necessary to this.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes I have this LGP but I did not want to use the obs did not want the RECENTRAL even more that in it I can not select pc or consoles
    Quote Quote  
  24. If I buy the hd vertex splitter will it allow me to remove the hdcp for PS3/PS4 game recording without me going and disabling hdcp and enabling it for streaming apps? Also will it be able to remove 2.2 hdcp? What i am ultimately asking does it remove hdcp or just converts it from 2.x to 1.4?
    Quote Quote  
  25. Hi! I am new to streaming. I bought the AverCapture card GL310. I want to use streamelements OBS to stream to YouTube. I am connecting my iPad Pro to an apple dongle, and then the dongle into the capture card. Then the capture card to my PC. When I open OBS I get a black screen (while running stream engine). Also, in RECentral, I can see my iPad home screen but if I click the record button, I get the copyright error. Can anyone help? Thank you!

-T
    Quote Quote  
  26. Hi there, is there any chance you can update the drivers for the U3 card, since they don't work with the Windows 10 1803 update properly. If I use the official updated driver (3.0.64.118(Beta)) there is video but no audio.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search PM
    I just updated my win 10 to lastest updates and the Avermedia RECentral 1.3.0.116 version stopped and doesn't work anymore..
    Do you know what is going on?

Win 10 1903
    Last edited by david.dgc; 25th Oct 2019 at 15:58.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Give the "app" access to your "camera".
    Quote Quote  
  29. Hi.

I try to make things working with Live Gamer Portable 2 plus GC513 and cannot manage to do it.

With Re Central 4.0 everything is fine.
    With Re Central 1.x it can't see my device.

[Attachment 50950 - Click to enlarge]

What i am doing wrong ?

Ps: i did install drivers.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search Comp PM
    eu estou a procura do programa avermedia pc free para a placa live gamer portable alguém sabe onde acho pois a avermedia removeu do site e gostaria de usar esse programa novamente para reconfigura minha placa no modo pc free para grava em 1080p pelo cartão de memoria alguém sabe onde posso conseguir?

i'm looking for the avermedia pc free program for the live gamer portable card does anyone know where i think because avermedia removed it from the site and would like to use this program again to reconfigure my card in pc free mode to record in 1080p using the memory card does anyone know where can i get it
    Quote Quote